Why Take the Gospel to the Muslim World?
Why take the gospel to the Muslim World?
Why should one consider taking the gospel to the Muslim world? I mean it will be difficult and hard. Why not consider going somewhere else? I would tell you that if God has called you to missions, go where God has called you but would you at least consider taking the gospel to the Muslim World?
- The size of the Muslim world— With over 2 billion people claiming to be Muslims there is a great need to go and take the gospel to the Muslim world! The number of Muslims alone should motivate us to try to take the gospel to them!
- The great need— The reality that they are in need of the gospel and so few are willing to go there. This is one of the most needy mission fields in the world. Based on numbers and then the number of missionaries going, there is such a need for people to take the gospel to the Muslim world.
- The work being done— It has been noted and written about that in many Muslim countries, God is moving. People are being saved and coming to Christ, the time to go is now! We need people that are willing to give their lives to go to these countries!
- The ability to go— In ages past in many of these countries it would be near impossible to get into. Now there are open doors and ways to get in. If businesses and businessman are going and taking money to these countries why can’t we take the gospel to these countries? Why can’t we take the good news to the Muslim world? There are open doors and the ability to go has never been greater! We must send missionaries and go take the gospel to the Muslim world!
- Time is running out— Every day we sit idly by more souls die and go to hell in the Muslim world. Christ is coming back and every day we get closer to His return. We are almost out of time and we need to go to the Muslim world!
Now is the time to raise up laborers to go to these countries. Now is the time to take the gospel to the Muslim world! Will you give your life to go and take the gospel to the Muslim world? There is such a great need and an open door wide before us, why are we not willing to go to these needy people?